Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
Welcome to #FeaturedFridays the show where I curate content from the web, interview interesting people, post guest blogs, and sometimes rant a little bit.
In this episode I interview Phillip White and get his perspective on being a comedian and why he left the food industry! Be sure to SUBSCRIBE at socialintrovertdad.com
- Briefly tell the listeners about your background?
- Did you go straight to culinary school?
- Do you feel you identify more with an introvert or an extrovert? How has this helped or hindered your career?
- When did you first realize you wanted to be a chef?
- So what happened after you graduated from Le Cordon Bleu?
- Did you ever plan to open your own restaurant?
- Is that a possibility in the future?
- What do you love about cooking?
- So how did the whole comedy thing come around?
- How long did you wait between your first and second time on a stage?
- What made you want to get out there and start performing regularly?
- Is it hard to be a comedian?
- What’s your favorite part about being a comedian?
- What has been the hardest part of being a comedian so far?
- Before we jump to the fan questions let’s talk a bit about the weekly event you host. Can you tell me about it?
- What type of comedian are you? Are you more of a storyteller or do you just tell jokes? – Marcus Lewellan (ep. 9)
- Do you try really hard to be funny or are you just naturally funny? – Ernestine Esteban
- What motivates you as a comedian? How do you react when a joke bombs? – Michael Martinez
- If you could go back in time 5 years and talk to yourself what advice would you give yourself?
- Do you have any advice for up and coming comedians?
- Who or what inspires you?
- What’s next for you in the near or distant future?
- Where can listeners connect with you or your material further?
Connect with Phillip:
Questions of the Day!
Ladies: Is it REALLY the motion in the ocean?
Fellas: When should you say no (to a woman’s advances)?
Join the SID newsletter
Subscribe now to get our latest in exclusive contests and content straight to your inbox